Eastern Named DELL EMC Titanium Channel Partner
Eastern At A Glance:
Dell EMC Titanium, VMware Premier, Pivotal Certified, Cisco Gold, ServiceNow, AWS, Riverbed, Palo Alto, F5 Gold, and RSA Partner with over 28 Years of Experience in Providing World Class Enterprise Solutions
- Company founded in 1990
- Revenue over $1.8B since inception
- World Headquarters: Westport, CT
- Global Presence: North America, Asia Pacific & Europe, with 46 offices on three continents
- Core Business: Hybrid Cloud, Software Defined Infrastructure, Business Continuance, Data Center Migrations, Consulting, Staffing and Program Management
- Partnerships: Dell EMC Titanium, VMware Premier, Pivotal Certified, Cisco Gold, ServiceNow, AWS, Riverbed Platinum, Palo Alto, F5 Gold, and RSA partner
- Industry Awards:
- 2018 Dell EMC Titanium Partner
- 2016 Dell EMC Executive of the Year Award – Highest Award
- 2015 Cisco Gold Circle Winner
- 2014 EMC Specialty Partner of the Year – products include Data Domain, Avamar, Isilon, Networker, XtremIO
- 2010-2018 Dell/EMC VSQ and Cisco Quality Awards for Top Quality/Satisfaction
- Proven Leader in the Industry: Over 28 years in business and deploying some of the largest Dell EMC, Cisco and VMware solutions around Enterprise Hybrid Cloud, Hyper-Converged, Server, Desktop, Elastic Cloud, Isilon and Backup & Recovery solutions in the world!
- Specialty Solutions: Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud Strategy and Implementation, Operations Managed Services, Cloud Management Platform Implementation, DevOps Strategies with Container Management and Orchestration Solutions, Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Solutions, End User Compute Modernization Solutions (Mobility Management, Virtual Desktops, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Internet of Things (IoT), Edge Computing, Data Synthesis Managed Services, Identity Management/SSO, and Data Center Relocations and Migrations).
- Eastern Networking: We are highly skilled in the design of advanced enterprise network architectures. Our data center designs are extremely repeatable and have been implemented worldwide by numerous enterprise customers. Eastern’s ability to design, deploy and troubleshoot helps our customers streamline network operations, reduce cost and improve total cost of ownership.
- Eastern Security: Eastern’s technology expertise is an integral part of any cyber security program. We partner with industry-leading security product manufacturers and possess an intimate knowledge of best-of-breed technologies and how they integrate and work together. Our know-how and expertise with the technology provide our customers with better, more effective, more integrated solutions that exceed requirements.
- Geographical Presence: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Argentina, Australia, Canada, China, France, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore (Asia Headquarters), South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom.