Comprehensive Solutions for Peak Performance Across Any Network
Your work, your business and your productivity all depend on the performance of your applications. As a Riverbed Rise Elite Partner, Eastern leverages the Riverbed® Application Performance Platform™ to deliver the most comprehensive solution for application visibility, optimization, and control to ensure peak performance of applications across your network.
Eastern has the ability to give our customers the freedom to place applications, data and IT infrastructure anywhere, while delivering a superior user experience. Riverbed is an industry leader and continues to be recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrants, is trusted by 98% of Forbes Global 100 businesses and has 236 application performance patents.
Eastern creates customized solutions with Riverbed solutions to maximize business performance with complete visibility, intelligent optimization, and simplified control for all applications. Together, Eastern and Riverbed deliver enterprise-wide insights to drive business efficiencies, reduce the cost of running your business, and boost productivity at every level of your business.
Excellent digital experience is key to business success.
Managing the digital experience of users has become one of the most critical business objectives for any business.
The siloed nature of most management tools makes it difficult for IT to truly understand the impact of digital initiatives on the end user.
- SILO: Most monitoring & management technology focuses on monitoring the performance and availability of the application components in the infrastructure.
- SILO: Application Performance Management and Systems Management tools focus on web servers, app servers, databases, and hosts.
- SILO: Network and Storage Management tools focus on those domains.
- SILO: Virtual monitoring tools focus on the hypervisor and OS resources.
- SILO: Mobile Device Management (MDM) & Mobile App Management (MAM) are focused on metrics and analytics having to do with mobile devices and apps, respectively.
The problem with this siloed approach to IT management is that it lacks the perspective of what the end users are actually experiencing as they use applications to conduct business.
The End User Experience can’t be measured effectively from the vantage point of the Data Center “looking out.” You should only measure End User Experience from the End User’s perspective “looking in.” That’s the primary reason for the “IT Monitoring Visibility Gap” – the gap between what your tools are telling you and what your users are experiencing.
8 AREAS OF PAIN FOR IT BUSINESS:
This is where Riverbed and Eastern come in. In a world of continual transformation to digital, Riverbed solutions enable IT to maximize digital experiences that adapt to ever-changing environments and expectations.
Eastern will work with the customer to identify key pain points and create a customized end-to-end solution that integrates Riverbed solutions.
Businesses can achieve new levels of IT visibility, performance, and predictability while reducing risks to their business, boosting their security and avoiding the old trade-offs.
The Riverbed Digital Performance Platform helps transform the way customers run the powerful network- and cloud-based apps that connect people, businesses, and experiences in our digital world.
Riverbed’s 3 offerings can help accelerate your transition to the digital world –
- Cloud Networking allows you to have a dynamic and adaptive infrastructure.
- The results: improved agility, performance, AND reliability.
- Digital Experience manages the user experience end to end.
- The results: better visibility AND control over user experience, on and off the cloud.
- Cloud Edge simplifies and secures your edge locations
- The results: reduced risks AND improved performance
SteelCentral: Your Digital Experience Management Center
SteelCentral monitors all types of end-user devices, apps, networks and infrastructure, wherever they are and specializes in two core solutions:
- EUE & App Monitoring
- Network and Infrastructure Monitoring
SteelCentral’s big data analytics are blended together in a common UI with dashboards & analytics tailored to the needs of each stakeholder involved in ensuring excellent digital experience – from cloud architects, to IT Ops/NetOps, App Dev/Owners, End User Services, and Business & IT Execs.
Everyone is working off a common, high definition data set and collaborate to resolve digital experience issues quickly and proactively.
Aternity solves the IT Monitoring Visibility Gap by monitoring from the point of IT consumption – the user’s device. But unlike other IT management tools which deliver value mainly to the IT experts, Aternity delivers that value to application owners across the entire Enterprise by monitoring the end user experience for every enterprise application on any physical, mobile or virtual device.
Aternity understands everything about the enterprise end user – their identity, their role, their department, all of the devices and all of the applications they use, and the business activities for which they are responsible.
- Aternity monitors end user experiences on any type of local, web, cloud, mobile or VDI-delivered app, running on any type of PC, laptop, virtual desktop, smartphone, or tablet. This is different than APM products that can monitor end user experience primarily on web and mobile apps.
- Aternity automatically establishes Baselines for what constitute normal performance, and these baselines can vary by geography (HQ versus remote wifi), device type, etc.
Riverbed Delivers Solutions for Cloud and Digital World
Riverbed is delivering solutions to help companies transition from legacy hardware to a new software-defined and cloud-centric approach to networking, and improve end user experience, allowing enterprises’ digital transformation initiatives to reach their full potential. Riverbed’s integrated platform delivers the agility, visibility, and performance businesses need to be successful in a cloud and digital world. By leveraging Riverbed’s solutions, organizations can deliver apps, data, and services from any public, private, or hybrid cloud across any network to any end-point. Solutions include:
- Riverbed® SteelConnect is an SD-WAN (Software-Defined WAN) solution that provides unified connectivity and policy-based orchestration spanning the entire network – LAN/WLAN (including cloud-based Riverbed Xirrus Wi-Fi), WAN, data center and the cloud, with one-click connectivity and optimization into Microsoft Azure and AWS, managed centrally from a cloud console.
- Riverbed® SteelCentral™ is a complete performance management platform and control suite that uniquely provides unified visibility spanning all aspects of user experience, application, and network performance.
- Riverbed® SteelHead™ is the industry’s leading solution for accelerated delivery of applications across the hybrid WAN, speeds the performance of cloud applications by overcoming the combined challenges of bandwidth limitations and latency on the WAN. This improves the experience for end users – regardless of their location.
- Riverbed® SteelFusion™ is the first and only branch and remote office infrastructure solution designed to enable a software-defined edge and centralizing 100% of branch data and services into data centers and the cloud without compromising local performance or availability for workers at the edge.
© 2016 Riverbed Technology. All rights reserved.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT EASTERN AT EASTERN@ECEI.COM.