Project Management Office (PMO)
The Eastern world class Project Management Office (PMO) provides professional services designed to successfully implement projects with a successful outcome. Our team leverages years of IT infrastructure experience to keep projects on target, mitigate risk, control budgets, and keep customers at the leading edge of technology. We believe that all projects need the proper vision and oversight in order to truly deliver the promise of satisfaction that customers expect from Eastern, which is why world class businesses continue to rely on Eastern as their IT vendor of choice.
Our proven project methodology perfected over the last 26 years has positioned Eastern as an industry leader in implementing multi-million dollar IT infrastructure, datacenter storage, cloud and disaster recovery projects. We also have the ability to customize our services providing complex storage and data migrations, infrastructure assessments and remediation, and multiple custom solutions to address any IT need.
Today’s staffing scenario brings a tremendous need for qualified outside resources that will work hard for your company’s goals.
- In a highly volatile business environment, companies are being forced to “Do more with less” – less money, less hardware and software, and less staff.
- IT departments have been streamlined to bare minimum staffing levels.
- Many IT groups are finding it challenging to support all aspects of their IT and business requirements with their dedicated solutions delivery team.
- Staffing reductions require outside resources for strategic initiatives, ad-hoc projects, or on-going operations – often on very short notice.
The Eastern Network and Services teams will work closely with you to learn about your technical and business requirements to fully understand and meet your staffing needs. Our best-in-breed technical experts provide our customers with experience across a broad range of market verticals and hold industry leading certifications.
Our quality resources will integrate seamlessly with customer teams – building efficient and effective working relationship that quickly gets results.
Eastern consultants represent the full spectrum of key IT Professional Services skills, including:
- Project and Program Management
- Enterprise Storage Solution Design, Implementation and Support
- Enterprise Backup, Recovery and Archiving Solutions
- Data and Storage Area Network Design and Administration
- Virtualization Assessment, Design, Implementation and Support
- System Administration
- Database Administration
- Security Architecture and Design
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
Eastern’s quality network assessments begin with having a complete understanding of the technology and business environment and conclude with a fully fleshed out report. Network assessments include:
- Enterprise, LAN, WAN, Core, Edge, Campus, and Wireless
- Comprehensive Study of Physical and Logical Network
- Security, Performance and Utilization, Fault Tolerance, Lifecycle, Policies and Management
- Detailed and Executive Level Reports
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT EASTERN AT EASTERN@ECEI.COM.