As a top-tier partner with best-of-breed companies such as Cisco®, F5®, Riverbed®, and Infoblox®, Eastern has the knowledge and expertise to guide customers in planning and designing their enterprise class networks.
The Eastern Networking team can help your business stay on the leading edge of networking technology with solutions including:
- Enterprise Networking
- Software Defined Data Center
- Application Delivery Networks
Eastern offers a comprehensive list of enterprise networking services ranging from full project services to tactical a-la-carte services including:
- WAN Technologies
- Campus Routing and Switching
- Campus Network Security
- Network Assessments
- Enterprise, LAN, WAN, Core, Edge, Campus, and Wireless
- Comprehensive Study of Physical & Logical Network
- Security, Performance & Utilization, Fault Tolerance, Lifecycle, Policies & Management
At Eastern, security is not an afterthought. A comprehensive security study is strategically integrated into all our offerings.
Eastern provides a complete range of network security planning and design services. Eastern has been instrumental in the design of some of the largest, most secure networks in the world.
Traditional detection and blocking defenses are no longer adequate. Eastern employs security models that address the full attack continuum – before, during and after an attack:
- Before: Comprehensive awareness and visibility of what’s on the extended network
- During: Ability to continuously detect and block malware
- After: Retrospective security to marginalize and analyze the impact of the attack
Today’s business environment can be described as persistent and aggressive global competition. Companies recognize that exceptionally nimble and flexible communications solutions is crucial in meeting the needs of market drivers. Unified Communications allows both large enterprises and SMBs to benefit from the BYOD revolution, enabling telecommuter and traveler to have a real-time “as good as live” experience.
The balancing act of managing costs while maintaining the competitive edge and enhancing productivity is a challenge. As a recognized leader in Unified Communications (UC), customer collaboration and video, Eastern Computer Exchange will navigate a seamless integration among solutions that boost productivity while reducing costs and enhancing the user experience.
Our expertise helps customers avoid critical mishaps and find the best solutions and strategy whether it be Greenfield or Brownfield in the following technologies:
• Contact Center
• Instant Messaging
• Real Time Communications
• IP Recording & Reporting
Our expert level certifications in Cisco Unified Collaboration provide the tools needed for Eastern to successfully deploy Global solutions for our customers.
• Fully integrated Unified Collaboration solutions enabled with network efficiencies
• Creativity and extensive knowledge in premise based, hybrid cloud or cloud based solutions
• Expert guidance on best practices to drive successful outcomes
• Expert Cisco certifications
• Experience designing and deploying Data Center and networks for 27 years
• Network Health Assessment
• Unified Collaboration Network Readiness Assessment
Eastern offers a comprehensive list of wireless services ranging from full project services to tactical a-la-carte services.
- Planning – Capabilities and feature discussion
- Design – Requirements gathering and HLD/LLD services
- Build – Full build and implementation services
- Migration – Scheduling planning and execution based on outage limits and change windows
- Predictive and/or Troubleshooting Surveys
Eastern’s Wireless Site Surveys are comprehensive assessments of wireless environments that provide a reliable, robust, wireless solution that meets the business needs for today and into the future.
- A site survey can perform the following functions:
- Identify co-channel interference from your neighbors
- Pinpoint and classify non Wi-Fi sources of interference you may not be aware of (e.g. microwaves, Bluetooth, fluorescent lights)
- Troubleshooting existing WLAN performance issues
- Modeling and forecasting
- Optimal physical AP placement and infrastructure readiness
- Real-world performance analysis
Software Defined Datacenter
Infrastructure matters. Eastern will identify the right platform for you that can reduce costs, respond more quickly to business needs, and take on the challenges of big data and mobility.
Eastern will help transform your existing datacenter into a dynamic system that can grow with your business. A system that can leverage innovations across the data center and the cloud to simplify your infrastructure and speed delivery of services to the business. Enterprise grade virtualization and unified management give you a foundation in your datacenter, while hybrid options give you access to the boundless capacity of cloud. Eastern will deliver a fast, flexible, resilient, and scalable infrastructure customized to deliver results.
Our Cisco partnership and alignment with our Dell EMC and VMware® practices, allows our team of professionals to help our clients focus on IT’s most critical datacenter technologies and deliver results against ever demanding financial metrics.
Application Delivery Networks
Load balancing is not dead, but it has evolved to include much more. While directing traffic between servers remains a core function for any application, traditional load balancing has moved beyond the network to include security, performance and other management services. Eastern has a proven history acting as a trusted advisor in the design and implementation of Application Delivery Services.
Weaknesses in application architectures have quickly become the targets of choice for attackers. Simple firewall services no longer are sufficient to ensure the uptime and integrity of an application. To stay ahead of the risks associated with the application layer, the security of every application in your network must be managed and monitored. Integrated Web Application Firewalls (WAFs) and the building of Positive Model policies can help protect your application from both known and zero-day exploits.
Eastern navigates the varied landscapes and capabilities provided by companies such as F5, Citrix®, Riverbed and others. We can match your organization with proven solutions supported by experience in the industry. Secure, highly available applications are they key to your company’s success. Eastern can help get you there.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco’s trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT EASTERN AT EASTERN@ECEI.COM.